As the European Championships go on, clubs are in the transfer market shopping to make their season to be thick.
For today, we dive into the transfer market for the major news.
- Roma are working to complete both Rui Patricio and Granit Xhaka deals in the next days as they are top priorities for Jose.
- Jose Sa could move to Wolves from Olympiakos if Rui Patricio moves to Roma.
- PSG are getting closer to sign Achaf Hakimi as the final bid is expected next days. Chelsea are still in contact with the agent but no official bid yet.
- Juventus will open negotiation with Sassuolo for Manuel Locatelli offering a loan with obligation to buy.
- Barcelona consider Messi’s new deal until June 2023 is just a matter of time.
Source: Fabrizio Romano